Sunday, August 10, 2008

8-10-08 Faith's BD in Logan

8-10-09
Today is my first grand baby's Birthday!!! Happy 4TH Faith!!!
Since we couldn't be with you today I hope your mom will stick in a BD pix of you for me. Maybe a link to all your BD pix! I don't know how all that is done yet.
We've been hanging out in the basement just keeping cool. It has been hot for Grandpa working outside the last few days.100+.
Grammy just stays in where its cool doing her thing. 2 days ago I was in town for a little while. I got my Botox shots in the back of my left leg. 15 shots in my thigh, 2 in my calf. It is good my insurance is picking it all up. I've reached my out of pocket max. so they cover the rest until the next contract year starts 9-1-08. It sounds really great right?! Yes it is great. The Botox is super $$$$. My out of pocket max was $2,000.00. So we'll have to spend another 2 K to get this benefit again. So if you NEED to IT IS all worth it. Otherwise, take your vitamins and don't run any lights!
I had a good time visiting with GG too.

No comments: