Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm tagged by Crystal 9-28-08

I search: My mind to see if there are any ‘more’ things I have neglected to do. I wonder: what I could do If I were really able to do everything I intend to do. I regret: Not learning patience a lot sooner. I love: being alive and getting to interact with the magnificent people who make up my family of origin and my very own originals and their originals. I care too much about what nonessential people think. I always: fantasize about being influential enough to change lives positively forever. I worry: less when I am doing good things. I am not: a great person just because I chose life with M.S. over not living. I remember: when someone else had to worry about keeping track of the Dr.s. I believe: that we are all children of an eternally loving God and are capable of far more than we might ever believe. I sing: because it makes me feel good and I can. I dance: really well when no one but Grace and God are watching. I don’t always: pray as often as I should. I argue: Only under extreme duress. When the future of our existence is at stake and I have NO DOUBT I am correct.(Doesn’t look to likely)
I write: whenever time and energy permit. I win: the Best Grand kids contest. I lose: faith in people who are not honest. I wish: I was as wonderful a person as some pf my friends think I am and Christ knows I could be. I listen: to everyone. I pay attention to the honorable ones. I don't understand: why people can’t take time to communicate better. I can usually be found: wondering in the house trying to get something, anything, done, or napping. I am scared: too often by silly things. I need lots of hugs on a regular basis. I forget: the bad stuff in movies and I’m surprised how really bad they are. I am happy: because I am here to say it myself and I have a life full of meaning, family, friends, opportunities and blessings galore!!! Tag to all who read this.
Copy this post and complete the phrase following each: after deleting mine.
Please send me the url (web address) to you blog after your response in posted.
Send to walkerswords@gmail.com

1 comment:

Walker Babble said...

"I always: fantasize about being influential enough to change lives positively forever." I know for a fact that you have shapped my husband into the man he is today...and he in turn has changed my life positively...forever. So thank you Kim...you are inspirational.