Saturday, August 16, 2008

8-16-08 Ooops !Now you tell me !

8-16-08 It was my birthday yesterday so I am now 52. The highlight of the day was at dinner at Olive Garden. I had not planned on getting dessert. Still we talked about what I 'could' get. I never really ordered anything. That caused some confusion when My Italian singers (waiters) came out to serenade in Italian. They gave me the cake that Paul had ordered with a candle in it. They probably thought it was ordered for me. I thought it had because it was lemon and I love anything lemon. However, that was not the case but Paul shared the cake not only with me but all of us. Danielle was a bit shocked when I dove right into the cake that wasn't mine. OOps!
It was my Birthday right?

When we went to their house afterward we were given our, Kent & my BD gifts.
We got some great Ikea, stacking drinking glasses and a cool plastic cup set. It is a good thing I forgot to tell them spending time with them is really all we ask for.

No comments: