Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8-20-08 little boxes and bags new link

8-20-08
It is not in my profile but I truly love little boxes and bags. I am not so inammered as to actually pay for them unless as a gift! I just love looking at them. It's kinda like smelling the cookies you can't eat. While searching for a special box for Kent's B. Day I found this cool site. I've not the energy or patience to peck it all out for you here. Lets just say that for crafters, moms, party organizers, or gift givers you will love it. You know it just occurred to me that if you are making anything on your own to sell this place is ideal to get any sort of packaging. O. K. now you know I'm a box nut. Check it out for yourself under my interesting links section. Have Fun!!!

1 comment:

Walker Babble said...

Hiya testing!!!Yea!more famliy to blog about!!!