Monday, August 25, 2008

8-25-08 my day with GG.

8-25-08 I went to town and got a tiny filling fixed, bought some garmies and went to mom’s house. I was all jazzed and ready to get her bloggin’. Her wireless internet was installed Fri. “Clueless low tech girl”/me just wanted to plug and go. Mom’s new lap top is wireless ready why not? What am I thinking!?!?! that thing is not a Mac..! Do they know what ready means? Rather than stroke out right there; I did the smart thing and ended my agony 2 screens into the instructions. I decided to let the experienced Techie Grampas do it for mom. We hung out, paid bills. Took Suuz to the Dr. for {the cough}had lunch, got gas(o-leene!) and lazed around a bit. I pooped out about 5:00 and had to go home. I am not sure Ill last when we really get into this blog stuff. Oh well, I found out today that mom still knows how to read, and knows the cd drawer is not a cup holder. What more does she need? Get ready world there’s another gramma blogger commin’!

Key Ya Later! Kim

No comments: