Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4-29-09
I used to try and get on here everyday for a minute. then once a week. I May be down to once a month. I t is hard to believe my life is that busy but it is really. It may feel so strange because I am doing, doing all day. But my doing is so slow it takes days to do an hour's project. I have a hard time staying focused to complete one thing.I get new ideas constantly about different ways to do what I'm doing. Different things I could do instead of what I'm doing. Like checking e-mail...That always get me going to far flung unimportant ambiguous places all of which are designed to get my money. So I have to focus and just get my e-mail and then quit which means getting on face book for more wasted time.I like it when my fam. is online then I don't feel so over indulgent. When I am flowin' with my wave I write. Yup UR right not here! I have to admit. even though I haven't submitted anything for years. I still feel rather self important and not willing to publish here what I may possibly get paid for. I have a number of 'projects' started and on file in Google doc.s I need to make a goal. O.K. right here for all who have time to squander on my blog. My goal is to have something polished and ready to submit by the end of August 2009

No comments: