Monday, September 13, 2010

9-13-2010 411 post

Morning:-)
Yes, it is almost 1:30 and I have already been to Curves(ladies gym)long before noon! But this was really the first thing I wanted to do this a.m. So this is the start of my day. I have a few newsy things to share.1st I am expecting.... to welcome two new grand-kids into our family!!! Paul's wife Danielle is due the first part of Feb. and is having a girl. Crystal, Mark's wife, has just begun and is not due until April so it is too early for a blue print.
Next; my bestest school buddy, Michelle DeMorales,will be swinging by here some time next week on her way home from a Colorado trip!!! It is going to be great to see her! There were some people who thought we were sister in H.S., In many ways we are!
O.K. back to reality.....housework.

No comments: